BENEFITS OF STUCCO
Stucco is a durable, attractive option for your Vancouver home or commercial building exterior. The technology behind stucco has evolved over the last few decades and now comes in a wide variety of designs and colors, allowing you to match the aesthetic of your building. Stucco is generally not a DIY project due to the physical nature of the work, the potential for unforeseen problems and the importance of proper installation to ensure longevity of the stucco project.
Because of this, a reputable, licensed stucco contractor is your best for a quality, long lasting stucco application. They will ensure your building exterior is properly prepped and your stucco is properly applied, to ensure long lasting results. The benefits of stucco include:
- Allows you flexibility in your design as it can be installed to any design requirement.
- Variety of stucco texture, finish and colors. Color changes are possible in the future, without painting and at a reasonable price.
- Stucco has a timeless aesthetic.
- Durable. Known for its durability, it should last for the life span of the building.
- Virtually maintenance Free. Stucco does not require painting and when dirty, can be washed off with water.
- Controls Noise. Stucco provides a better noise barrier than most exterior finishes.
- Mold and Mildew resistant.
- Weatherproof. When properly installed, stucco should not permit water to pass through.
- Fireproof. Stucco is rated fire resistant for one-hour.
- Installed Quickly. Stucco installation is generally completed faster than other exteriors and can be installed along with rest of construction on a new home, resulting in reduced installation fees.
- Stucco is easily repaired with minimal cost.